Half Year Bucket List
Where has time gone?
We are already in June! Where has time gone?? I feel like I blinked and it just flew past me. Around this time of the year, I like to make a bucket list of things I want to try and accomplish before the last day of the year. Since I’ve been so busy with work and school the last couple of weeks, I feel like I haven’t gotten a single thing done that I’ve wanted to. This is where it’s left me, the half a year bucket list. So why don’t I just get started?
My half yearly bucket list 2017 edition:
This bucket list are things I want to have accomplished by the end of 2017. It’s not always completely done, but I like to aim to finish them all. Here we go!
- White water rafting
- Read 5+ non-school related books before the end of the year
- Binge watch a Netflix show (I’ve heard thirteen reasons why is good)
- Go to Vegas to see Britney before her residency ends
- Attend a blogging conference
These are just some simple ones, but the list continues. Check below!
Bucket list cont’d
- Buy an accessory that is worth the investment
- Visit the beach
- Complete my Masters program!
- Learn to do my own makeup beyond simple things
- Road trip somewhere
I think 10 is enough to go with for now. I can always add some extras later. Hopefully I can check these off as I go this year and actually complete a bucket list!
Do you have a bucket list?